Subject Wise Periodicals
· The Library subscribes to about 200 Periodicals in print (including gift and exchange).
· The latest issues are displayed and its back issues available in the corresponding drawers.
· These loose issues of periodicals are withdrawn for binding as soon as the volume is complete.
· Bulletins and news letters from different organizations, institutions, libraries, etc.., are arranged in the reading halls.
· Bound volumes of periodicals are housed in the Reference room of 2nd Floor.
The Library receives 11 News papers
|Degree||Subject||# of Journals||# of Magazines|
Rubber & Plastic
The Library follows Open Access System. The reading materials are arranged in two classes: The General Collections and the Reference Collections. New books acquired are displayed for a week. After display these “new arrivals are put into circulation. Books are shelved according to call Numbers. When a book is requested by a user, call number and accession number must be correctly ascertained from the database available on the “Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC). The stack room is provided with classification numbers for book location.